Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came back from Blacksburg VA this morning and there were troopers out EVERYWHERE. And when I went up there yesterday morning there was narely a coppah to be found. Madfe it from Atlanta to VA Tech in 4.5 hours :D

The V1 saved me from 5 tickets of at least 20 over. :freebird:

I saw a gold Countach
And a guy on a Harley trying to wave to his buddies (other Harley riders) in the on the opposite side of the interstate and he just about ran himself into a car doing it. a 18wheeler was passing him on the left, he saw the guys coming the opposite way and just completely let off the throttle and grabbed a big handful to wave. what a doofus

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
bubba said:
I came back from Blacksburg VA this morning and there were troopers out EVERYWHERE. And when I went up there yesterday morning there was narely a coppah to be found. Madfe it from Atlanta to VA Tech in 4.5 hours :D

The V1 saved me from 5 tickets of at least 20 over. :freebird:

I saw a gold Countach
And a guy on a Harley trying to wave to his buddies (other Harley riders) in the on the opposite side of the interstate and he just about ran himself into a car doing it. a 18wheeler was passing him on the left, he saw the guys coming the opposite way and just completely let off the throttle and grabbed a big handful to wave. what a doofus
That is why I always wave with both hands. It makes keeping my balance much easier . . .

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough I guess. I was only suggesting that the general vicinity of VA, DC, etc will have alot of police around this week for National Police Memorial Week. ;)

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chain said:
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough I guess. I was only suggesting that the general vicinity of VA, DC, etc will have alot of police around this week for National Police Memorial Week. ;)

oh ok, gotcha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts