Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been debating on getting a corbin seat for a long time, back and forth I go...and the real thing that holds me back is ease of mobility in the saddle. What do you guys think? I am running stock, and its not to bad for me...but over 200 (non to 1 stop) miles in a day it starts to show.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
If you like the feeling of seat piping up your ass crack when leaning through a turn, get the Corbin.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
I have one and don't have a problem getting off the seat. The Corbin for the RC is much different than the one I had on the 929. Geremy on motorush is selling a Sargent and a Corbin, both are excellent.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
RC owners like the piping up their arse. :gay: :rotfl:

I wouldn't change my seat. It's easy to move around in, and that's one of the things I like doing on my bike. (besides, I don't like piping in my a$$ crack ;) )
On long trips I try to make a conscious effort to shift around periodically on the seat so that I can go longer. You can also take more breaks during long rides.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
yeah, booth is right, the RC corbin seat is a bit flatter. I did still sell mine though, but its NOTHING like the 929 seat and how its cupped...

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
booth23 said:
I have one and don't have a problem getting off the seat. The Corbin for the RC is much different than the one I had on the 929. Geremy on motorush is selling a Sargent and a Corbin, both are excellent.
Glad you like it. I didn't really give it a chance.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool, that was the major issue with the other ones I have seen...they were just too "cozy" for me. Really deep ass cupping going on with them, and I felt it would make it a pain to move around in. :)

thanks guys! :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts