Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Fireblade is gone, so I don't need the seat anymore. Corbin seat with red piping fits the 954. Honda's Achille's heel is the seat. They hire raving geniuses to design the bikes, then drooling idiots to make the seats, which strongly resemble wood planks in feel and appearance.

You should strongly consider an aftermarket seat. It truly changes the riding experience, and is a must if you're going to ride your 954 any farther than the corner grocery. First $200 gets a quality ride.

The Honda 954rr was so far ahead of its time. The power of a literbike but the weight of a 600cc. Honda got it right big time with the 954. Treat yours to the best.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This seat did indeed sell to a Fireblades member who now has a more comfy ride. Good luck finding yours.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks for the seat. It was in great condition. And your right the ride was a lot better. I went out on a 7 hour round trip ride and, I was still feeling it a little as you would on any 7 hour ride. but nothing like a stock seat. I would have been walking Like - - - - - - - - -. and that's not cool.. lol Thanks Again

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My pleasure. It is a good seat, and you can tell it makes the bike more comfortable. Still got the solo cowl for sale too.

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
this friggin' thread keeps reeling me in... I know the seat is sold, but I keep hoping it's a NEW for sale thread. *sheesh* :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.