Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't wait to get these babies on an get on the road.  After a 400 mile weekend, OW!  Yep, even got one for the passenger.

Here they are on.   GF says we are riding tonight.  Gotta enjoy someone that supports your hobby.  Back pilot's seat looks a lot more comfy than the stock.

Warning: Monochromatic guys beware, there are bright and strange colors ahead.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Those are both very nice seats. They look great on your machine.

Did you consider the backrest for the rear pillion? I know it's pricey, but damn... it sure would be a nice addition for your woman.

Curiously, how tall are you? I'm pretty tall at over 6'2' and I feel like the legroom is reduced some with the Corbin, but the trade-off in added comfort is worth it.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chain, I am 5'10, legroom is not and issue, have to get to the position as it feels that the seat pushes you back a little. As for the back rest GF said that she would probably never use it. Why, she is mostly strapped to my back for fear of sudden wind sheer. Almost lost her one day, she wasn't in the game and the throttle came on...
So she spends most of her time 'hanging on'. She does the new seat, more comfortable and bigger.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We will see after she spends some time in the seat. Told at least the backrest would give one last great hope in case she bailed during acceleration. People, don't try that home. Not a good way to make a point.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Pete : If you need a Corbin and a backrest, maybe you should rethink your decision to own a sportbike.
Pete, the easily removed backrest is an optional piece for the passenger seat, not the operator's. So if the difference between having your lady ride with you once in awhile or not is the backrest, I say more power to a guy if he wants to buy one.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Actually I was a bit on the fence relative to whether or not You were being You with your post on the backrest. Erring this time on the notion that you may have posted in a serious tone (hehe), I offered the response I did.

I just wanted to make sure Baketech knew that I knew about you being you from time to time so he didn't think I missed the fact you might have been being you in favor of a more clear, concise, easy to understand post, i.e. one of non wise elbowness. As opposed to you being you.

Clear as mud?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Chain : I just wanted to make sure Baketech knew that I knew about you being you from time to time so he didn't think I missed the fact you might have been being you words words blah blah more incoherent stuff etc and so on, i.e. one of non wise elbowness. As opposed to you being you.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Every once in awhile, it's nice to simply post what's on your mind and not have it make a bit of fugging sense, doncha think, Serial?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts