Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe this should be in regional events, but it's sort of VFR specific.. though lots of other bikes will be there. People who inhabit the VFR list have been going for several years. I went for the first time last year and met three or four Fireblades.org members. Great roads, fun people.

From the list:

COTU V is set! Once again, the location is Marietta OH with the weekend of May
1/2 the date. We're still finalizing details but despite our reputation ;) the
Comfort Inn (740)374-8190 would like us to visit again. The party room at the
just-next-door Damon's Restaurant has once again been reserved. There are
plenty of rooms available at the moment and a block has been set aside
under "VFR Group". If you are making reservations and the clerk isn't sure
about the group name, ask for Treva and she'll get it arranged for you. More
info later but we wanted to give listers who would like to attend enough time
to plan.

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
I'm hoping to go again, but may have a conflict. I'll let you know as soon as things get finalized. Maybe we could meet up for the ride down?

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Why is it you always "May have a conflict" which ends up meaning "I have to drive the Yukon Valdez to get work done on the way." ??? J/K I know you are busy, and I think Im going to haul the 51 up as well. Hope to see you there.
Chris

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
NinerPilot said:
Why is it you always "May have a conflict" which ends up meaning "I have to drive the Yukon Valdez to get work done on the way." ??? J/K I know you are busy, and I think Im going to haul the 51 up as well. Hope to see you there.
Chris
Actually...my son's soccer team may be playing in the State Cup that weekend if they make it that far and I probably won't know till the last minute. :idunno:

You don't think I'd miss an opportunity to howl with the hooligans again, do you? :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts