Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so rapt. Just scored a super magic one owner 954 with only 6800 miles. My fave colour too, although it might be a bit 'out there' for some. Has carbon can but also the OEM, and an OEM pillion cowl. Will collect by van next Friday.

Sorry I can't join the 'early Blades' club:frown , but bikes like this don't come up very often at all. I'm actually surprised Mr @Gunk didn't snaffle it!!:grin

Selling the aprilia RSV to make room. Shame really, but Honda is my first love and this is an opportunity I couldn't pass up.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Holy sh!t
now that is a nice ride bro
Congrats!!!!!!!!!
woooooooooot
no other bike on the planet "fits" me like the 954
great buy.

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks MACE.

I feel like an idiot now. I didn't even sit on it. So impressed was I with its condition I went straight into 'negotiation' mode.

I have read that many say it's the most comfortable. Comfort levels of these bikes has been the subject of some recent threads. If the 954 is as good as the 929 or 2004 I'll be happy. Not that it matters much - we ride these things for pleasure. Comfort doesn't really enter the equation!!:smile

·
Premium Member
2,615 Posts
Thanks MACE.

I feel like an idiot now. I didn't even sit on it. So impressed was I with its condition I went straight into 'negotiation' mode.

I have read that many say it's the most comfortable. Comfort levels of these bikes has been the subject of some recent threads. If the 954 is as good as the 929 or 2004 I'll be happy. Not that it matters much - we ride these things for pleasure. Comfort doesn't really enter the equation!!:smile
Just let my 954 go, (a promise made) but they are super comfortable ans so positive , you will love it :wink

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,116 Posts
I am so rapt. Just scored a super magic one owner 954 with only 6800 miles. My fave colour too, although it might be a bit 'out there' for some. Has carbon can but also the OEM, and an OEM pillion cowl. Will collect by van next Friday.

Sorry I can't join the 'early Blades' club:frown , but bikes like this don't come up very often at all. I'm actually surprised Mr @Gunk didn't snaffle it!!:grin

Selling the aprilia RSV to make room. Shame really, but Honda is my first love and this is an opportunity I couldn't pass up.:)

No carbies = who cares :rolleyes:

Aye, she looks like a crack’n representation! Well done sir :clap:

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
That's a sweet find! :shades:

Not that I'd tell anyone what to do with their machine (and I'm not), but if that yellow seems a bit much for you, darkening things up but leaving the "Wing" gives it a more menacing look. I did that, and like the results.

Attachments

Reactions: IanDoohan

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's a sweet find! :shades:

Not that I'd tell anyone what to do with their machine (and I'm not), but if that yellow seems a bit much for you, darkening things up but leaving the "Wing" gives it a more menacing look.
Get outa' here!! A man can't have too much yellow!

It's been a winner for decades since The Beatles 'Yellow Submarine'; Donovan's 'Mellow Yellow'; Coldplay's 'Yellow' and if you want to go back further, there's some dude tying a yellow ribbon round some friggin' old oak tree.:grin

Nah, I'm happy.

Like what you've done though. You're obviously a subtle and refined kinda guy!!:angel

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They look brilliant!

I’ve got a couple of dateless plates on my cars but you inspired me to buy another for my Blade today.

So I picked up K900 ___ and my three initials. A bit of fun!
I know we all get inspiration from forums, but I never considered that a number plate would enter the fray! Good pickup, because there's not many '900' available. You're especially fortunate to get your initials too. Got mine on my car:smile

Attachments

1 - 20 of 57 Posts