Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:hi: i just purchase a cbr1000rr,it a 07. and i would like to know what kind of cover would you guys suggest i buy for the bike.:confused: i live in delaware and we have all type of weather and i need something that will fit right for my bike. thank guys.this is my first post.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I agree with cmack. The downside to any cover is if dirt, dust, sand, etc. blows up under the cover and then the wind blows for prolonged periods of time, your paint will get buffed. This is the killer in Albuquerque, lots of dust and sand in the air and winds that blow for days at 20 - 30 mph.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Also, if you use a cover, you should take it off on sunny days to air and dry out the bike a little. Condensation can build up under the cover.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Also, if you use a cover, you should take it off on sunny days to air and dry out the bike a little. Condensation can build up under the cover.
thank guys for the infor,but i was talking about a cover just to sheild my bike for the night or rain ,don't want everyone to had to fight temptation just seeing my bike sitting there in my apartment complex.ps will store in garage in colder month, oh yeah did i tell you guys it a 07 cbr 1000rr :sniper:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts