Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i sold my rear tail section on this site and know i need to buy another one for myself :idunno: Im switching insurance companies and they need pictures of my so called Street bike that is actually my track bike... Ill take any condition 954 tail section preferably with all the tabs in place and no major cracks :thumb: Thanks Guys :smilebig:

·
Registered
44 Posts
maybe you could save yourself a lot of work and "take the picture for them" :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: ???

I am sure someone has a pic for you....

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Why not borrow one for the photo.

I'm with Sloth on this... There's nothin' like a good ol' insurance scam :popcorn:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tim_weig said:
maybe you could save yourself a lot of work and "take the picture for them" :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: ???

I am sure someone has a pic for you....
Nope wont work cause they want to check engine #'s and Vin #'s :rant:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
freq said:
How exactly is that "track bike" insured? :huh:
Because at one point it was a street bike and its still being financed. Ive got about 10 payments to go and its mine but i still need to have it insured because of the financing :smilebig: ... Ive already thought about using a friends street body but i wanted to go on a few upcoming rides with some friends and i was just going to take this bike...

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
(I put my flame suit on)

Whats the difference between some stunta claiming insurance on his wrecked bike caused by some lame gone wrong stunt and someone claiming insurance on their bike wrecked on the track :idunno:

In my eyes if you consider one wrong, they must both be wrong.

·
Registered
119 Posts
ratter said:
(I put my flame suit on)

Whats the difference between some stunta claiming insurance on his wrecked bike caused by some lame gone wrong stunt and someone claiming insurance on their bike wrecked on the track :idunno:

Valid piont, though he's not (claiming) anything via the insurance. He's simply keeping the insurance on his bike that he's mandated to by his loan provider. If I chose to make my bike into a track bike, I too would have to keep full coverage insurance on is because I still have a loan out on the bike. Chances are he's not dim enough to file a claim against something that happens at the track. Just my $.02

·
Registered
92 Posts
Jester said:
Valid piont, though he's not (claiming) anything via the insurance. He's simply keeping the insurance on his bike that he's mandated to by his loan provider. If I chose to make my bike into a track bike, I too would have to keep full coverage insurance on is because I still have a loan out on the bike. Chances are he's not dim enough to file a claim against something that happens at the track. Just my $.02

My ass. your gonna try and tell us that he is paying for full coverage on a bike but won't try and use that insurance if he wads it. Yeah Right.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
crazycuRRie said:
Because at one point it was a street bike and its still being financed. Ive got about 10 payments to go and its mine but i still need to have it insured because of the financing :smilebig: ... Ive already thought about using a friends street body but i wanted to go on a few upcoming rides with some friends and i was just going to take this bike...

Bacchus....it that you :huh:

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Yo, Aussies, watch out for this new guy - Nupe. I don't know where he came from, but he is a serious postwhore in the making, and you should all be very afraid! I know I am. :D As you can see, he has already infiltrated the Aussie thread... :eek:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Diamond said:
My ass. your gonna try and tell us that he is paying for full coverage on a bike but won't try and use that insurance if he wads it. Yeah Right.
No, I'm telling you that what he's saying makes sense, and that he isn't the only person that's in that situation. He has to keep insurance on the bike due to the fact that he has a loan on it. As for what he's going to do with his insurance is up to him. I can tell by your reply that you're pretty bright, and you're looking for a fight, so there really is no sense arguing with you. I do have a great idea though, how about you asking him if he's planning on using the insurance if he (wads it) How the hell am I supposed to know? :idunno: :idunno:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Jester said:
No, I'm telling you that what he's saying makes sense, and that he isn't the only person that's in that situation. He has to keep insurance on the bike due to the fact that he has a loan on it. As for what he's going to do with his insurance is up to him. I can tell by your reply that you're pretty bright, and you're looking for a fight, so there really is no sense arguing with you. I do have a great idea though, how about you asking him if he's planning on using the insurance if he (wads it) How the hell am I supposed to know? :idunno: :idunno:

Not trying to jump down your throat I just don't like hearing about people ripping off insurance company's. I pay way too much for insurance as it is with out someone insuring their track bike.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ratter said:
(I put my flame suit on)

Ill be nice to you this time, and only this time. There is no diffrence in my opinion, But that is not what my intentions are so becarful. Your question does not belong in my thread so please start your own.
Diamond said:
How would you like it if i hand your ass too you instead :censored: There are only a few people on this site that actually know me. And you are not One of them. So dont come onto my thread and start throwing your fucked up acusations at me. I dont need to explain anything to you. But for sake of the argument. Yes at one point my 954 was a street legal bike. I then turned to roadracing because street riding was just becoming to dangerous for me as i was quit the Stunter. And having my first baby was making me think twice about my actions. I couldnt just give up riding so i turned to racing and found that im quit fast at it. I sold all my stock body work to pay for racing gear. My bike is still fully insured through state farm but i have decided to switch to AAA cause they are offering me a better deal. They need Pictures of my bike and a visual inspection. With only a handful of payments to go before the bike is payed for i still need to carry insurance for Honda Finacial. So yes i am trying to make my bike street legal so that i can keep it insured for financing reasons. If it was already paid for i wouldnt have insurance on it at all cause its a race bike...
So now that i have told you a little about myself you can take your fucked up acusations and get out of my thread. :thrdjack: :die:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Diamond said:
Not trying to jump down your throat I just don't like hearing about people ripping off insurance company's. I pay way too much for insurance as it is with out someone insuring their track bike.
Unless you have asked me personally then dont make any assumptions. read my reply above and then leave my thread. If you dont have a rear tail section then you dont need to make a reply here...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.