Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the inevitable happened. I crashed my bike yesterday morning on the way to work. I was wearing my jacket and my helmet and it is because of them, that I am well enough to talk about it today. The accident happened at a relatively slow speed, 35 mph. But I was still ejected about 6-8 feet from the bike and landed on the other lane, almost getting ran over by an SUV. Thank god that lady wasn't on her cell phone.

Anyway, I think the bike damage is all plastic and cosmetic. I really doubt that the frame or forks are bent or broken. I tried turning the bike on and it does turn over but the pump isn't priming. I assume it is due to the wiring that is not connected anymore.

Does anyone know which wires need to be hooked up before the bike is able to fire up? The head lights are disconnected as well as the blinkers and pretty much everything else that is on the front of the bike.

Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Well, the inevitable happened. I crashed my bike yesterday morning on the way to work. I was wearing my jacket and my helmet and it is because of them, that I am well enough to talk about it today. The accident happened at a relatively slow speed, 35 mph. But I was still ejected about 6-8 feet from the bike and landed on the other lane, almost getting ran over by an SUV. Thank god that lady wasn't on her cell phone.

Anyway, I think the bike damage is all plastic and cosmetic. I really doubt that the frame or forks are bent or broken. I tried turning the bike on and it does turn over but the pump isn't priming. I assume it is due to the wiring that is not connected anymore.

Does anyone know which wires need to be hooked up before the bike is able to fire up? The head lights are disconnected as well as the blinkers and pretty much everything else that is on the front of the bike.

Thank you.

You need to connect the bank angle sensor and mount it up the right way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts