·
Registered
11,098 Posts
You know who I am, so I am free to annoy the living shit out of you... :rotfl:

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Save the first cell for the guy who created the word "e-annoyance."

If the dipshit journalist had bothered to mention that the law pertains to lewd, lascivious internet stalking, it would be less misleading. The First Amendment is constantly jeopardized by incompetent lying sons of bitches in the press.

All in all, another stupid law abridging our right to free speech, signed by someone who swore to protect that right.

I don't know, maybe I'm just easily annoyed.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
CBRVFR said:
Save the first cell for the guy who created the word "e-annoyance."

If the dipshit journalist had bothered to mention that the law pertains to lewd, lascivious internet stalking, it would be less misleading. The First Amendment is constantly jeopardized by incompetent lying sons of bitches in the press.

All in all, another stupid law abridging our right to free speech, signed by someone who swore to protect that right.
:soapbox: You tell them :thumb: :clap: :rockets: :spank: :boxing: :guns: :knockout:

CBRVFR said:
I don't know, maybe I'm just easily annoyed.
Actually I always thought you were quick to annoy :poke: :whistle:

Always wanted a thread I could play with the emoticons :evilaugh:

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
CBRVFR said:
Speaking pragmatically my friend, it'll be relegated to instant obscurity and, dare I hazard a guess, will impact the grand total of no one you know...and no one anyone else on this board knows.

I agree, it's moronic, but it won't amount to a hill of beans either.

:twocents:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Chain said:
Speaking pragmatically my friend, it'll be relegated to instant obscurity and, dare I hazard a guess, will impact the grand total of no one you know...and no one anyone else on this board knows.

:twocents:
I think we'll see this law applied. Now corporations have a method of suing people for putting up websites complaining about products or whatever.

And you can bet your ass they'll shut down the "Best Site in the Universe".

The religious right, and liberal left are going to love this.

"This anti-abortion site annoys me, you have to take it down."

:twofing: Congress and Bush.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Chain said:
Yeah, I'd say that if it were actually POSSIBLE to regulate whats going around on the internet it would be a lot different today. Ever heard of the RIAA, BSA, etc?? The only difference is that it is easier to get rid of a web page, but also easy to set up a new one.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
BDA116 said:
If I ask nice, will you use the gummy cuffs on me?
You have made me nervous enough that I'm deleting posts from this thread and am getting the hell away from you. :supergay: :p

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
So, BDA -

When the ACLU challenges this and gets it overturned, I expect you to give 'em their props..

We need an emoticon for :smirk:

:D

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
CBRVFR said:
So, BDA -

When the ACLU challenges this and gets it overturned, I expect you to give 'em their props..

We need an emoticon for :smirk:

:D
For what? Picking and choosing which rights they want to push as their little agenda?
:rasp:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
BDA116 said:
For what? Picking and choosing which rights they want to push as their little agenda?
:rasp:
Other than the second...I think they're pretty good about the rest. They're also the only ones that actually do go out to protect the Constitution...so unless you have a better alternative, I'll give them props where due.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts