Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
3,876 Posts
Me here, Me here. Had stupid ass work to do. I tried to explain to my boss that I had prior obligations (posting here) but he didn't seem to care.... fuker.

My boss is also an EMT. Last night responded to a call. Semi pulled out in front of a biker (3 miles from my house there is an overpass. where I have gotten into one accident myself in my old truck). Biker with no gear on at all.... I'm sure his family will miss him.

·
Banned
4,419 Posts
we were out yesterday in Brown County and was going along a back country road when some cars going the other way started flashing their lights. I figured it was just a cop so we slowed way down. Turns out a guy on a Harley lost it on a corner. Resuce was already there. We stuck around about 20 min or so. The guy never got off the ground. We left about the time that the ambulance arrived. A local LEO said that was the 4th motorcycle wreck he'd been to that day in the county. It was only about 2 in the afternoon.

·
Banned
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
we'll i'm a better rider now. spending the day at superbike school was awsome. my lap times dropped forty seconds by the end of the day. i'm still not breaking any records, but i was getting into new territory for myself. pushing past old boundries. i can't wait to go back.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts