Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm bored and avoiding some home work...

So what's your ring tone these days?

I've got "The good, the bad and the ugly" for my calls and Iron Maiden "Run to the Hills" for my messages.

And you?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Ring tone: Nirvana smells like teen spirit

Alarm tone: My life be like (song was featured in Fast and furious- tokyo drift)

Message tone: 1 tinie tiny beep

·
Super Moderator
14,705 Posts
Current ring tone is ACDC, Thunderstruck.
Message tone is called Pac. Its the recording of a rotary engined car doing the 1/4 mile in 8.7.
Wifes incoming call ringtone is ACDC, Highway to Hell.
Alarm tone Place your hands by Reef.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Ok, the standard ringtone is a clip I made of Carcass's "Blood Spattered Banner", and Text message is a clip from Damian Marley's "One cup of Coffee". The answer to the other question is "I have no idea."

·
Super Moderator
14,705 Posts
I'm bored and avoiding some home work...

So what's your ring tone these days?

I've got "The good, the bad and the ugly" for my calls and Iron Maiden "Run to the Hills" for my messages.

And you?
Love "The good, the bad and the ugly" :clap:
Also had this a while back, ( sound track only.:rolleyes: )

·
Registered
746 Posts
to help keep it alive,haha mine has a motorcycle rev. for the ringtone and then darth vader breathing for my message tone haha

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
to help keep it alive,haha mine has a motorcycle rev. for the ringtone and then darth vader breathing for my message tone haha
:eek::eek:

I need that last one!! Actually, I'd take both. Good choices! Wonder if they have one that has Darth saying ,"As you wish." when I use voice command? After all, my bike is painted Imperial Blue...

·
Super Moderator
14,705 Posts
Bump! :thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts