Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im looking to sell or trade my bike, have a ton of time and money into it and don't need to get rid of it but would like to upgrade to a fuel injected bike so please no low ball or junk offers. IM looking for either a 929 in good clean shape or a 1000rr that may need a little work or im always open to cash offers.im located near saratoga ny but willing to travel a little for the right offer. I have a clean NYS title in hand so please if your looking to trade have one as well.
Now a little about the bike,
odometer reads 28,*** so i am selling it as that milage but it had the gauges switched before i got it, bought it from a friend and the gauges that were on it shorted out and he bought the first set he saw off of ebay, the actuall milage is approx 9,*** miles less than the gauges. When i got it the bike was all stock and have done all the work myself. I will give a quiuck list of the major things ive done to it and can supply a more detailed list to anyone interested:

04 GSXR tail conversion
VFR SSSA conversion
Blue flame 2 port colored titanium pipe
Blue Flame stainless steel high flow headers
K&N
Dyna jet 2 stage jet kit
520 conversion
polished frame
Everything else chrome in it has been dipped
powder coated wheels
Fairly new Metzler M3 tires
EBC Kevlar clutch kit ( less than 1,000 miles on it)
Lambogini tri coat pearl white paint

The list goes on, if your interested let me know and i can give a more detailed list. I't does have some minor blemishes: some paint is peeling on the tank where fuel got spilled onto it when the paint was 2 days old but i coverd it with a tank protector,the rear seat cowl was dropped and has 2 very minor barley noticable chips in the paint, the engine case covers both sides are starting to show some discoloration in the chrome from the heat,and the pipe has a few small dings on it, but other than that this is a smooth running excellent handling bike that need nothing.anyone interested feel free to e-mail me @ [email protected] Ok so i guess i need to put an asking price on it...$4,800???? im open to offers

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
I dont know what to ask for it so im open to offers
The rules of posting your bike here require that you post an asking price.
You can add "or best offer" though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.