Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im looking to sell or trade my bike, have a ton of time and money into it and don't need to get rid of it but would like to upgrade to a fuel injected bike so please no low ball or junk offers. IM looking for either a 929 in good clean shape or a 1000rr that may need a little work or im always open to cash offers.im located near saratoga ny but willing to travel a little for the right offer. I have a clean NYS title in hand so please if your looking to trade have one as well.
Now a little about the bike,
odometer reads 28,*** so i am selling it as that milage but it had the gauges switched before i got it, bought it from a friend and the gauges that were on it shorted out and he bought the first set he saw off of ebay, the actuall milage is approx 9,*** miles less than the gauges. When i got it the bike was all stock and have done all the work myself. I will give a quiuck list of the major things ive done to it and can supply a more detailed list to anyone interested:

04 GSXR tail conversion
VFR SSSA conversion
Blue flame 2 port colored titanium pipe
Blue Flame stainless steel high flow headers
K&N
Dyna jet 2 stage jet kit
520 conversion
polished frame
Everything else chrome in it has been dipped
powder coated wheels
Fairly new Metzler M3 tires
EBC Kevlar clutch kit ( less than 1,000 miles on it)
Lambogini tri coat pearl white paint

The list goes on, if your interested let me know and i can give a more detailed list. I't does have some minor blemishes: some paint is peeling on the tank where fuel got spilled onto it when the paint was 2 days old but i coverd it with a tank protector,the rear seat cowl was dropped and has 2 very minor barley noticable chips in the paint, the engine case covers both sides are starting to show some discoloration in the chrome from the heat,and the pipe has a few small dings on it, but other than that this is a smooth running excellent handling bike that need nothing.anyone interested feel free to e-mail me @ [email protected] Ok so i guess i need to put an asking price on it...$4,800???? im open to offers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.