Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I wanted to show off some pictures of some custom gauge modifications I did for a 954.

If anyone is interested in getting this done, let me know. You can see more pictures on my website - www.LEDMODS.NET, or just send me a message, or reply to this post.

I'm in Orange County, CA if anyone wants to stop by.

-Paul

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's the mod.. blue instead of green or something? just curious.
I do custom backlighting on the gauges. You can change the color to any color (I have blue, white, red, green, yellow, orange, pink, and UV).

I also do custom LCD screens (I will be posting pictures soon, but you can see what it looks like on my site under the 06 GXR 600/750 gauges).

-Paul

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i don't think honda's ever had them. atleast 900/929/954 that i know of.

Yea, that's just for the GSXR's. I just wanted everyone to see what the speedometer looked like with the custom LCD screen. Since I don't have a picture of the screen on the CBR, I'm referring you to the GSXR gauges (it will look the same).

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think the kawi I had zx6 had a gear position and the old streefighter suzuki had one but not honda??? Well I can watch the tach and guess where to go>>>>>>> I should not complain any gear at 3,000 or 4,000 has plenty of come to life power....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you able to do this to a 929? And would the pricing be close to the same as the 954
Yes, I can do this to a 929. The price will be $80 as well.

What is the average cost for an LED mod upgrade?
Most bikes are $60, Honda bikes are $80 (due to the type of LED's used), cars are $80+.

thats awsome - gotta get me some! How much and shipping to the UK?
Shipping to the UK is $20 for Priority, and $40 for Express mail (3 - 5 days). I actually have a gauge cluster for a 2005 GSXR 600 from Scotland that I'm sending out today.

-Paul

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hey guys, I wanted to show off some pictures of some custom gauge modifications I did for a 954.

If anyone is interested in getting this done, let me know. You can see more pictures on my website - www.LEDMODS.NET, or just send me a message, or reply to this post.

I'm in Orange County, CA if anyone wants to stop by.

-Paul
How easy is it to mod the 954? Being in the UK its a bit tricky to pop round ;)

Cheers
Simon

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How easy is it to mod the 954? Being in the UK its a bit tricky to pop round ;)

Cheers
Simon
It's definitely one of the more difficult gauges for motorcycles, that's why I charge more to mod it.

They look nice. How do you do it? Do we send the gauges to you and you mod them and send them back?
Yes, you send the gauges to me, I will mod them, and ship them out the day after I receive them. If we do overnight shipping, the process goes very fast (you ship Monday, I receive it Tuesday and ship Wednesday, and you receive it on Thursday).

-Paul

·
Yep...that would hurt ya!
1,088 Posts
It's definitely one of the more difficult gauges for motorcycles, that's why I charge more to mod it.

Yes, you send the gauges to me, I will mod them, and ship them out the day after I receive them. If we do overnight shipping, the process goes very fast (you ship Monday, I receive it Tuesday and ship Wednesday, and you receive it on Thursday).

-Paul
That's pretty cool.....I'll keep that in mind. I might want this for Summer! :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a 2000 929 i would like to know the process for converting my gauges? Do I have to send you my gauges? And what is the time frame and cost please...You do real nice work...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts