Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can get these for a really good price and i figured i would check and see if any of the track guys were interested in one. They retail for $200 and are a quality protector. If i get enough people interested i am thinking i can get them to you guys for $70 plus shipping...If you look around you will see there isnt a deal out there that can touch this..This model is considered the Wave 2...Everything would go right through paypal so it is nice and safe :) Let me know if ur interested!

Attachments

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok so before i order il collect payment from everyone just so i know you definately want it and so im not stuck with a bunch...im gonna trust everyone that says they want one to hold to their word..also because i am ordering them and then sending them to you guys just understand that it will take a little longer than if you were to order them from motorcyclesuperstore but at least youl be saving a good hunk of change....im really not doing this for money i just know a good deal when i see one..il get each of your zip codes and give you the quote for shipping before you pay..thanks again everyone and safe riding!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok everyone...i want to order by tomorrow night so i will contact everyone with my Paypal acount info and hopefully everyone can get me the payment so i can order...

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no i havnt but i am going to order tonight or tomorrow...i am still waiting on 2 people and if i dont get their payment by tomorrow i am going to just order and they will have to pay more since i am putting up my own money... My paypal is [email protected] and if you want one for $90 shipped u have to have payment in by tonight. And that goes for everyone else because it is unfair for me to wair any longer for the people that did pay. Thanks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
no i havnt but i am going to order tonight or tomorrow...i am still waiting on 2 people and if i dont get their payment by tomorrow i am going to just order and they will have to pay more since i am putting up my own money... My paypal is [email protected] and if you want one for $90 shipped u have to have payment in by tonight. And that goes for everyone else because it is unfair for me to wair any longer for the people that did pay. Thanks.
I never got a PM, but payment is on the way! Put me down for a large.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The order was placed today and it will be shipped in 7 business days and should get to me within 2 weeks i hope. For everyone that paid on time THANK YOU. There will be one left if anyone is interested, i ordered a large because i figured it would fit just about anyone. PM me if you are interested...

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well the other large is up for grabs if your interested...I know i can easily get $150 for these on ebay and they sell for over $200 everywhere else so $100 is still a great deal! I might order another set and just sell them right off of ebay also but if i do that i will have to up the price because i really didnt make anything off this...i just figured motorcyclists like myself deserved a good deal...

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
still one left available if anyones interested...i had to cover the cost though so it is going for $95+shipping...Still $60 cheaper than the cheapest ive found them for...Let me know..if not its going on fleabay :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.