Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So How do you guys feel about having your first Darkie President.Here in South Africa we dont mind,well I dont anyway because I'm not a racist.I cant believe he actually got ellected,I didnt think the majority af Americans would vote for him,I hope it works out.I predict though that before the end of the year some neo-nazi or other radical group is going to have a shot at him.:sniper:

·
Registered
64 Posts
It's not the color of his skin that kept at least some of us from voting for him, it was his ideals on how to solve the issues. I hope he does a good job as well. HOLD ON TO YOUR WALLETS and GUNS!!!
:smilebig:
For what it's worth, I'm behind him now, but reserve the right to say "I told you so" in four years.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Darkie? That would be viewed as a racial slur in my neck. My 2nd family is Black, and if one of them got called Darkie, a swift kick to the groin would ensue. Lame!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats exactly the responce I expected,anal juice ,please give me a break.You guys are so sensitive about the race issue it has clouded your judgement.Comments like youve made prove that you all have a racial issue.You are pathetic,You dont have a bloody clue what the word racism means.We call each other Darkies and Whities all the time without prejudice,Ignorance and illitaracy,you bloody biggot,you dont know what your talking about.The great American dream,what a bunch of crap,If you want to know what its like to live in harmony with blacks come over here buddy,we can teach you a couple of things.For your information ''Darkie'' means dark person,wich he is.I can call a black guy darkie and no offence is taken,your comments prove that you are uninformed,scared,and ignorant.You are supporting him and you dont know why the hell you are,Its laughable.I wish him the best of luck and hope he cane change the ''GREAT AMERICA'' around before China takes you over.VIVA MANDELA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.