Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this intense desire to start a profile for a dating site in my local area... but as a woman. Like... i know it sounds cruel... but i was walking thru the uni today and saw a bunch of guys my age on a dating site. Needless to say it made me chuckle, then laugh, then formulate the plan with a couple friends to create a perfect profile for each faculty and see how many people would match and start talking. In addition, when we decided to 'meet' with the people, get them all to wear a hat of a single color, same time and place and see how long it took for them to realize it. We decided against it because it would be way cruel... i still have the desire to mess with them.

:idunno:

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Although it seems fun (the voice inside my head says so), it would be VERY cruel to play with people that way.

Thing is, there is probably people already doing it.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
You might want to be very careful with this and first resource how dating changed during the last 10 years. Dating sites are in and the bar scene is out amongst professional college grads.

·
Banned
768 Posts
I have this intense desire to start a profile for a dating site in my local area... but as a woman. Like... i know it sounds cruel... but i was walking thru the uni today and saw a bunch of guys my age on a dating site. Needless to say it made me chuckle, then laugh, then formulate the plan with a couple friends to create a perfect profile for each faculty and see how many people would match and start talking. In addition, when we decided to 'meet' with the people, get them all to wear a hat of a single color, same time and place and see how long it took for them to realize it. We decided against it because it would be way cruel... i still have the desire to mess with them.

so, ar you a wummin or no. if no, then why the f*ck wid ye want tae be yin, grow up.

ron

·
Registered
21,175 Posts

You might want to be very careful with this and first resource how dating changed during the last 10 years. Dating sites are in and the bar scene is out amongst professional college grads.
I think that if went through with your plans you are going to hurt quite a few people. Most of these people barred themselves on these sites in the hope that they can find someone special. A lot of these people are shy and are trusting these sites to be honest and professional. I think the hurt you would cause wouldnt seem like a joke to these people and you might end up causing them to forgo any chance they have at finding love. So in essence you maybe senticing them to a life of loneliness and mistrust.

As FB says you really should be careful but if were you I wouldnt do it.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Stuff like that may turn dangerous man. Id be thinking that one over. U prolly got a better chance runnin from the cops, getting caught and havin a laugh (we know that one isnt gonna happen):idunno:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts