Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say, did any of you guys make the Daytona 200 party at Jillian's (on the Lake Union waterfront, Westlake and.. er.. 8th I think).

Fun time man! Lots of great door prices like free trackdays and products (like some cool MiniChamps 1:12 scale bike models - chaching!).

Had some fun, took some pics.. what a great sportbike community we have here in the Northwet!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course the place was surrounded by bikes.. but it's so hard to get a good *pile of bikes* shot I only tried one, without much success.

I did manage to snap some pics outside the dealership across the street. Hey. .check out the silver/grey bike behind the yellow duc. That MVR exhaust looks pretty trick, as well as the bike. Bunch of gearheads (one of them a former RC15 owner even) could not figure out what it was! A pretty slick RC of course, put on display by one of the local track day organizers Adrenaline Freaks.

And finally another pack of bikes at the gathering. Sure is nice to have year-round riding.. :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Holeshot said:
A few more pics of and around Jillians (sorry, no pics of the inside, too busy watching the race on the walls of big-screen TV''s they have this cove that has more big-screen TV's than a Honda trade booth.. way cool).

Hey, that's me playing pocket pool in the gray t-shirt behind the RVF! I was asking him where he got the bike. Been trying to find a way to get one in the country. Jillian's was fun, but LOUSY service from the bar staff.

Jon

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NordicusMaximus said:
Hey, that's me playing pocket pool in the gray t-shirt behind the RVF! I was asking him where he got the bike. Been trying to find a way to get one in the country. Jillian's was fun, but LOUSY service from the bar staff.

Jon
Cool! Yeah, I would not say I was exactly thrilled with the service. The layout and big-screen alcove at the other end of the bar was pretty cool though!!! The bartender looked like the customers were annoying to him...
:idunno:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts