·
Registered
2,179 Posts
One of my all time favorites.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
"man I never get shotgun"

we were gonna make a drinking game where you drank everytime the kid touched his nose but figured we'd be hammered beyond belief halfway through the movie.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
CBR929RE said:
"man I never get shotgun"

we were gonna make a drinking game where you drank everytime the kid touched his nose but figured we'd be hammered beyond belief halfway through the movie.
Ya, that kids a no tallent actor with one expression. The sceen outside the pool hall when he finds out his sister told the guys to go easy on him...its almost painfull to watch as he talks to that girl, he does that touch the nose expression like 10 time in 5 minuts. Drives me crazy. But the movie rocks none the less.

"let me tell ya what Melba Toast here is packing..."

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
G-Force Junkie said:
Ya, that kids a no tallent actor with one expression. The sceen outside the pool hall when he finds out his sister told the guys to go easy on him...its almost painfull to watch as he talks to that girl, he does that touch the nose expression like 10 time in 5 minuts. Drives me crazy. But the movie rocks none the less.

"let me tell ya what Melba Toast here is packing..."
actually I think it was 17 times in that one scene. Me and some friends watched it in an RV on the way down to NJ (or maybe the way home) and I started counting. That scene was enough for me and I gave up (no I did not drink cause I had to drive part of the way).

"martha washington was one hip hip lady"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts