Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been following the thread for a while now, and seems like it has gone stale, Very stale...Does ANYONE want to ride the Gap...or do schedule conflicts make it impossible for it to happen ?...So i will try and start another date...its now almost June, Ok how about the weekends of July 10/11 Or July 24/25...that gives most of us plenty of time to schedule this ride, and its good weather...all in favor...just a thumbs up will do..and the date....:thumb: , dont really want some lame azz explination as to why one cant make the ride...the date with the most thumbs and responses will be set as the one too meet on.....

Now to set a meeting place and time...umm i know there is a large gravel lot on the left b-4 the start of twisties, we could meet there between the hours of say 10 am and 11 am with the start of the ride at 11 am, any suggestions...anyone that lives closer to the gap know a better place to meet, maybe even for breakfast...i dunno, just tryin to get this ride started....Im about 2 hours out from the gap, so the timing for me is critical...:whip:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny how ya'll wanna talk about meeting, then fall thru with any real plans.....guess i will have to ride solo........:hand: would have been nice to meet up with some other fellow blade riders...

·
Registered
833 Posts
Funny how ya'll wanna talk about meeting, then fall thru with any real plans.....guess i will have to ride solo........:hand: would have been nice to meet up with some other fellow blade riders...
Do you ever ride US421 to Shady Valley? In my opinion its better than Deals Gap without the traffic and the THP everywhere.

I would be interested in going back to Deals Gap sometime.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts