Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although she has ruled out a presidential bid in 04, she will not comment on the issue of being the running mate.....

Anyone care to wager whether she will run under Dean or Gore?

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Baketech said:
Although she has ruled out a presidential bid in 04, she will not comment on the issue of being the running mate.....

Anyone care to wager whether she will run under Dean or Gore?
Hitlary is a power craver. There is no way she will run as a Vice President, unless the klinton family is already planning another murder (Vince Foster among others anyone?).
She'll run for President in '08. The whole reason the klintons pushed Clark into the race was to devide the Dems. If Dean gets the Dem nod, they will convince Clark to run as an indy. They don't want a Dem to win in '04, as it would mean having to wait until '12 for a hitlary run. She'd be too old then, so their best bet is to have Bush serve out a second term and then run for an open White House in '08.

·
Registered
289 Posts
... and the CIA killed Kennedy, aliens did land in Roswell and they are now holed up in a remote part of the Nevada desert at Area 51, and a small group of very wealthy jews are in control of the world...

I don't know if Bill would let Hill be under Howard, but he might be down with a threesome...

All kidding aside, the success rate of vice presidents going on to election to the presidency is not high. I think she is too smart to put herself in that deadend. I'd pay 2 to 1 that she doesn't (no big bets though, I am trying to buy a house)...

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Baketech --- Anyone care to wager whether she will run under Dean or Gore?
If you're talking about Mrs. Dean or Mrs. Gore, I'm in for $5.00....

As much as I can't stand that woman, I have to say her recent comments distance her from eight of the 9 candy-dates in terms of political savvy ( triangulation to the middle), intellect, and common sense.

She would be a formidable candidate. The GW Bush Haters (hataz ?) would vote for her without a second thought, so she could run to the middle. She'd be a hella debater. Dubya better hope she stays out of it. That would be the highest voting turnout in recent history. BDA would register both of his R1's...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts