Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am about to repaint my bike and would like to have the HONDA decal on the bottom fairing the RR above it, the HONDA WINGS on tank and the FIREBLADE decal by the blinkers still on it after. I have a guy buy me who has the decal machine and will make them for me in the colors i want but i need the exact dimensions of each, and since the bike does not have them on now i cannot measure them myself. Does anyone know the dimensions of the decals? Thank you

·
Registered
68 Posts
The decals sizes arent in the manual so your best bet would be to find someone with the same year and decals or go to a dealership and ask if you can take the measurements off of one of their bikes. I would imagine they would be pretty close with the different years anyway.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The decals sizes arent in the manual so your best bet would be to find someone with the same year and decals or go to a dealership and ask if you can take the measurements off of one of their bikes. I would imagine they would be pretty close with the different years anyway.
yea but the RR on the side isnt on any of the newer bikes

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes i have been to that site and bought a few that i needed but i need the dimensions because the colors that i need the decals in are not stock colors. So i need the measurments so i can have them made by the guy by me

·
Registered
17 Posts
03 954 decal measurements

954RR on rear seat fairing:
Right side =5 ¼ inches long from tip of R to the tip of the 4
Left side = 5 ¾ inches long from tip of R to the tip of the 4
Both 1 ½ height from top or R to bottom of R

Not sure why they are different. Perhaps the previous owner changed one of them or they are supposed to be different? Got me, I learned something new about my bike I had not noticed before I measured for you.

Honda on Right side lower fairing:
15 ½ inches long and 2 inches high

Large RR on side of both fairings:
Diagonal from top left tip of 1st R to bottom tip of 2nd R = 16 inches
Bottom length from R to R = 13 ½ inches

I hope this helps. If not let me know and I will see if I can get picks and mark them up with measurements for you. It is hot as hell here so it may be another day before I can get r done J

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
03 954 decal measurements

954RR on rear seat fairing:
Right side =5 ¼ inches long from tip of R to the tip of the 4
Left side = 5 ¾ inches long from tip of R to the tip of the 4
Both 1 ½ height from top or R to bottom of R

Not sure why they are different. Perhaps the previous owner changed one of them or they are supposed to be different? Got me, I learned something new about my bike I had not noticed before I measured for you.

Honda on Right side lower fairing:
15 ½ inches long and 2 inches high

Large RR on side of both fairings:
Diagonal from top left tip of 1st R to bottom tip of 2nd R = 16 inches
Bottom length from R to R = 13 ½ inches

I hope this helps. If not let me know and I will see if I can get picks and mark them up with measurements for you. It is hot as hell here so it may be another day before I can get r done J
thank you that helps A LoT

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I am about to repaint my bike and would like to have the HONDA decal on the bottom fairing the RR above it, the HONDA WINGS on tank and the FIREBLADE decal by the blinkers still on it after. I have a guy buy me who has the decal machine and will make them for me in the colors i want but i need the exact dimensions of each, and since the bike does not have them on now i cannot measure them myself. Does anyone know the dimensions of the decals? Thank you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts