Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered my PCIIIUSB 2 wks ago tomorrow from Flatout. It was suppose to be shipped on 2wks ago tues. I ordered over the phone so I have NO F'N receipt, UPS tracking #. I emailed them tues as to status of order. no reply as of yet. I guess a call is do 2day. Anyone else have such a long deliver time from them?

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the reply's :clap:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called Sal 2day. Checked W/distributer & said it'll be 7days & 3day shipment!!! :eek: The order was supposed to be shipped 3wks ago yesterday. They charged my CC 3wks ago Sat.I'm NOT TOO happy W/them as they never replied to emails nor ANYKIND of Confirmation on the order.I won't be doing business there agian. For the couple of bucks I "saved " on the PCIII I could'a had it by now for basically the same price as per several internet Co's Ive dealt W/B4. I just figured seeing they support the site I'd give'm business. I'm done :rant:

·
Registered
7 Posts
KJ, sorry for the delays your getting dyno jet is having a hard time keeping up with orders at the moment. And 929, and 954's are some of them they can't keep up with. We applogize for the delay but sometimes our dist doesn't let us know when we put the order if its in stock or not. When you called today i was told another 7 days. As you can see once it comes in stock were going to express the pc to you. We try and take care of our customs and I appologize no one called you and gave you an update. I'll see if another distributor might have it in stock and even if its a higher price i'll order it in and express it out to you.

Slava

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
STILL WAITING!!!!!!!!

Still waiting now for my PCIII from Flatout.This is rediculous! I called & you see his reply on Vendor page. But Enough is enough!! :rant: :thumbd: :crap: :bonk: :wazzup: :deadhors: :pissed: :pissed: :banghead: :pissed2: :pissed2: :chainsaw: :boxing: :flame: :door: :guns: :spank: :sniper: :rockets: :bs: :shit:

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Re: STILL WAITING!!!!!!!!

KJ's RR said:
Still waiting now for my PCIII from Flatout.This is rediculous! I called & you see his reply on Vendor page. But Enough is enough!! :rant: :thumbd: :crap: :bonk: :wazzup: :deadhors: :pissed: :pissed: :banghead: :pissed2: :pissed2: :chainsaw: :boxing: :flame: :door: :guns: :spank: :sniper: :rockets: :bs: :shit:
how longs it been?

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: STILL WAITING!!!!!!!!

A month yesterday the order was placed & was SUPPOSED to be SHIPPED that Tues!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
KJ's RR said:
I called Sal 2day. Checked W/distributer & said it'll be 7days & 3day shipment!!! :eek: The order was supposed to be shipped 3wks ago yesterday. They charged my CC 3wks ago Sat.I'm NOT TOO happy W/them as they never replied to emails nor ANYKIND of Confirmation on the order.I won't be doing business there agian. For the couple of bucks I "saved " on the PCIII I could'a had it by now for basically the same price as per several internet Co's Ive dealt W/B4. I just figured seeing they support the site I'd give'm business. I'm done :rant:

7 buisness days from the 1st is the 10th. They got them in late on the 10th. They shipped today overnight. I'll provide a tracking number via pm later today after I get all my tracking emails.

So were still on target.

Slava

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Flatout said:
7 buisness days from the 1st is the 10th. They got them in late on the 10th. They shipped today overnight. I'll provide a tracking number via pm later today after I get all my tracking emails.

So were still on target.

Slava
The Tracking #'s you sent me were #1 not avialible, #2 for something that weighs 17lbs & in Dallas, TX.

STILL ON TARGET!!! For WHAT The LONGEST FREAK'N ORDER!!
YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Flat out SUCKS!!!

I usually DONOT BASH ANYONE unless TOTALLY PREVOKED. This POS DID It TO ME!!!!
Read my reviews & there responese's THEY FUCK'N SUCK!!!!!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Flat out SUCKS!!!

showmethebombs said:
maybe you could paste more info in this thread? Sorry to hear about it.
Read the post above to see when I ordered & why I'm pissed.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

colryn said:
Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

THEY SUCK!!!! Enough SAID!! Over a FUCK'N Month BUT THEY TAKE $$ FROM CC & No response till I call & POST here.

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts

FWIW, they buy their PC's from Dan Kyle and have him drop ship the order to the customer. Let us know when/if you get your PC.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Red Rider said:
FWIW, they buy their PC's from Dan Kyle and have him drop ship the order to the customer. Let us know when/if you get your PC.
Had I only known!! :banghead: :banghead:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts