Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out about a possibly lethal chemical called DHMO. It can be found in many toxic and disease-causing agents, and has even been found in cancer tumors. Our government knows about it, and actually allows it to be an additive in certain foods! If you care about your health and that of your family, please read more on DHMO at Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division - dihydrogen monoxide info

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
I just found out about a possibly lethal chemical called DHMO. It can be found in many toxic and disease-causing agents, and has even been found in cancer tumors. Our government knows about it, and actually allows it to be an additive in certain foods! If you care about your health and that of your family, please read more on DHMO at Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division - dihydrogen monoxide info
But it tastes sooo good when mixed with Kool Aid mix... :crap:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
While the shirt is funny, SoB, I fail to see how it relates to the topic on hand. I'm panicking! I just read that this chemical could actually be found (in large quantities, I may add!) in my baby's amniotic fluid! I'm going to call my OB to see if there is a test I can take to see if I'm contaminating her.

the cure is Kool Aid mix as Seamus mentioned. if you're worried just down a couple packets.

·
Registered
954 Posts
you do realize Dihydrogen Oxide works out as H2O..right? in other words...water

While on the topic of fish, does anybody else think this website is bait for phishing? Since you can send money to them to support the cause

·
Registered
217 Posts
Judging by the previous posts I'd say most folks caught on.

While on the topic of fish, does anybody else think this website is bait for phishing? Since you can send money to them to support the cause
Anybody daft enough to send them money NOT realizing this is a joke deserves a financial loss. These aren't folks pretening to be your bank or eBay.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts

You have to understand the humor of the site...fireblades I mean

1 - 14 of 14 Posts