Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cousin is looking to get a new digital camera. She has a Sony now, but she can't figure out how to use it. I don't know the model, but it's the best, most expensive digital camera Sony offers (except for maybe professional series, but any of the cameras that aren't slr). Anyway, she wants to sell me that one, but I have to find her a replacement first. Here's the criteria:
1. Simple, easy to use -- she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to technology.
2. Super zoom ability -- she wants to take pictures of her son playing football
3. Looks "cool" -- what can I say, she's really girly

Money is really not an issue, they have more than they seem to know what to do with, so any suggestions would be great.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks good, but maybe not fancy enough. It's got to be the top of the line, but simple, if that makes any sense. Think of a high maintenence girl who wants the flashiest of flashiest, the best of best, but but doesn't really want to be weighed down with having to figure anything out. Thank God she's just my cousin, and not my wife.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ND4SPD said:
So one must wonder, is she hot? In other words...TTIWWOP :smilebig:
I'm not exactly sure what this means...TTIWWOP...??? So, uh, maybe? I don't know. :idunno:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts