Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
I guess what I'm saying is your talking about going mudding or off roading.... I know what it is we can make our humvee's amphibious, but we don't really need to most of the time it's a rare occasion

·
Banned
1,363 Posts
it's just more fun to be able to drive anywhere you want and see if you can get out. jeff, the exhuast needs to be above the water too. rookie.

·
Banned
4,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
actually, not true, the exhaust does not need to be above the water. I've had mine under many, many times. You just have to keep it running. There's enough pressure to keep the exhaust pumping out.
I'll never forget the first deep creek I went through and I started hearing this weird bubbling coming from the back. Thought WTF is THAT? We drove about a 1/2 mile or so down the creek with the exhaust under the whole way.

·
Banned
1,363 Posts
true, you can, but have you ever seen someone let of the gas. you can almost hear all the water shooting into the pistons. :D morons. we get to watch tourists try to cross a creek out here on the beach. they get stuck every year.

·
Banned
1,363 Posts
Here is a picture of the creek crossing after a storm. this idiot thought he could make it. we have seen 25 foot trailers float away. i have a video of a staion wagon floating. it's on 8mm. i'll try to get it on youtube next week.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 60 Posts