Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Now thats a happy work place.... :eek:

I walked out of my last job along with a sales guy and the company accountant. The accountant was chinese and pregnant and was being carried out by her husband while she was screaming "evil bitch" in very bad english at the wife of the owner. :rotfl:
It was like being on the set of Jerry Springer, I have never felt more relevied to leave a work place in my life. Not an experience I wish to repeat thou.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Man they have great!! prices on Suomy too. I was gonna order a helmet but guess I can't now. Thank God I didnt already order for x mas

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Cozzb said:
Man they have great!! prices on Suomy too. I was gonna order a helmet but guess I can't now. Thank God I didnt already order for x mas
um those are the normal prices on Suomy. thats the price everyone has. I got mine from Mr. Motorcycle online I believe. it was for $430 but that site is gone now. it took a lot of searching to find it under the $500msrp

I think this was the place I went to buy my tires for my frist bike from. if it is they sucked ass. I guess they were new model tires so they had to wait for them from the manufacturer (Pirelli) and it took a about 6 weeks of bitching to find that out. than about 2 months after I got the rear tire to get a refund on the front because they weren't getting it anytime soon.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
I just don't see how its not a criminal offense. the guy STOLE everything, stealing is a crime right?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Unless the guy proved somehow that he had 51% ownership in the company or perhaps had purchased all that equipment that he took. :idunno:

·
Registered
14 Posts
WetShrub said:
Unless the guy proved somehow that he had 51% ownership in the company or perhaps had purchased all that equipment that he took. :idunno:

Ya the fact that the popo isnt pressing charges leads me to believe what you said or something shady was going on.

I hope people who paid get their stufff or at least their money back. :rant:

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
they obviously didn't get everything. how did the guy update his site :huh: :D

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
[BUMP]

Anyone have any details yet....it's getting close to springtime... :idunno:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts