Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
1 and 4 are on the same coil. maybe a wire came loose somewhere, or the plugs loosened up.

I have no ideo I pulled out the plug 1 and 4 and its firing I see a little spark I dont know if its firing consistently I'm going to have to check it out tomorrow I'm super upset right now

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I have no ideo I pulled out the plug 1 and 4 and its firing I see a little spark I dont know if its firing consistently I'm going to have to check it out tomorrow I'm super upset right now
I used a old spark plug to see the spark without tearing it all down to see if it was firing

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,611 Posts
OK, lets revisit tomorrow. Give us a rundown then of everything you've done and why you changed the plugs in the first place. Pics of under the tank with the airbox removed would be good.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
OK, lets revisit tomorrow. Give us a rundown then of everything you've done and why you changed the plugs in the first place. Pics of under the tank with the airbox removed would be good.

I changed the plugs because I had no idea when the last time they were changed I also noticed when the bike hit 6 grand it did a funky thing were it would best described push and pull feeling i had a shop i form me it may be a electrical problem due to the carbs where just done 8 months prior and sure shit i changed them and all day today the bike has been screaming with power no hesitation at all going home i hit second and i felt it bog and feel like i had no pushing power got home at and at idle i heard the motor bot purring like it i know it does and i felt a cylinder the bike acting funny I definitely hope something came loose i am sure i have 1 and 4 not firing properly due to 2 and 3 are running the bike right now I know the gap on the plugs are supposed to be 0.31 ~ 0.35 I got the ngk OEM plugs that came gapped 0.36

·
Registered
93 Posts
That bike has some differences then the one I have mine does not have firblade on the under side it says honda the back has erion on both sides my back spring is red my exhaust states erion
Kody... I added the Fireblade sticker at the bottom. That was Europoean only models. Got the decals from David silver Spares. The bodywork is 100% stock Honda for a 96 tho. I did a few other mods to the bike tho..

41 - 60 of 67 Posts