Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Hey so maybe someone would know this the throttle on my bike is kind of acting funny at my top end the bike when it hit 6 grand if I have it wide open the bike does not like does a push and pull feeling but if I back off just a cm it will climb but keeping that position is hard when I'm hitting 100 plus and shifting could that be my throttle position sensor causing the issue?

·
Registered
12 Posts
hello sorry if i just hijacked this discussion. but this is the first time i heard about this Erion CBR. could someone please tell me the specialty of this version and why is it rare :)
is it a limited version of a Fireblade with only a different fairing color scheme and stickers + a different exhaust ?
or does this model have some changes in body, chassis, engine and electronics ?
thank you :)

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
hello sorry if i just hijacked this discussion. but this is the first time i heard about this Erion CBR. could someone please tell me the specialty of this version and why is it rare :)
. . .
Read the first two pages of this thread and you will learn all. No electronics (as we know today) in 1997 and the bike is completely stock aside from the red/black paint job. As @IanDoohan advises, the bike was not released by Honda as an Erion, unlike the 2001 929 which was. Nevertheless, the 1997 is still rare and commands good prices when available.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Read the first two pages of this thread and you will learn all. No electronics (as we know today) in 1997 and the bike is completely stock aside from the red/black paint job. As @IanDoohan advises, the bike was not released by Honda as an Erion, unlike the 2001 929 which was. Nevertheless, the 1997 is still rare and commands good prices when available.
thx a lot. now i understood :)

61 - 67 of 67 Posts