Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Specifically I have a 1988 CBR 600 on modifying the seat but wonder if it will be easier just to get one from a 1000 of the same style and put it on the bike will be naked a.k.a. street fighter so I'm not worried about fairings or anything like that Thanks for looking

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,119 Posts
Specifically I have a 1988 CBR 600 on modifying the seat but wonder if it will be easier just to get one from a 1000 of the same style and put it on the bike will be naked a.k.a. street fighter so I'm not worried about fairings or anything like that Thanks for looking
The 1000F seat from 88 is wider, and also uses a mechanical lock to secure it to the bike, the 600F bolts on. Probably not going to work for you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thank you for the reply that's good to know I took my factory seat off and cut about 4 inches off of it right before rather right past the hump and folded under I'll see if I can get you a picture

EDIT:

Pic......not bad for my first try. The back is smooth, I think that's water on the end? IDK. Its smooth though. Installed on the frame its flush where its been bobbed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks clean, how about a pic of it on the bike:thumb:

Boom. Lol. God I just realized I need to paint this duplex :rant::rant::(

For headlights I am thinking some black Cree LED lights individual mounted on the forks (inward), already have a led tail lamp.......flat black tank?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts