Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i just got my first blade its a 99model but registration is 20 -8-00 i got it checked out and need a front tire on the back is a dragon mtr 23 should i get the same make for the front thanks for the help

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Quote do u have the same tires front and back

Uhh, no, it's a physical impossibility

...but if you mean brand and model, yes

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
I like to run same make/model front and rear.

Nice Blade by the way. Looks very well kept.

Oh, what's the deal with your nickname anyway?

·
Registered
929 Posts
2OH - I knew someone was going to take my line before I posted.

Satan -

You did not state whether you need to change the front or rear ONLY, due to one tire still having plenty of tread left. If this is the case - buying ONE replacement tire of the Brand/Model you like best is fine. Usually a person likes a certain Model of tire and thus they buy a set of them b/c they like the handling characteristics and specifications of that specific model.

and Congratulations on the purchase of your Blade, she is a beaut.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys its the front that needs replaceing as for the name i have been an ozzy osbourne fan for many years he is the prince of darkness i,am one of his fans satanswarrior

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
satanswarrior : thanks guys its the front that needs replaceing as for the name i have been an ozzy osbourne fan for many years he is the prince of darkness i,am one of his fans  satanswarrior
Whew. There for a second I thought we religious persecutors were going to have to burn you at the stake!

Just teasing...

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Hey devilfighter,

Ignore half of what you read here, discount the other half as bullsh!t, ignore Chain, and enjoy your stay...
J

1 - 12 of 12 Posts