Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed lately the amount of names that people give to there bikes, as most of us it's always 'SHE was awesome today', 'I took HER round this corner today low and fast, and SHE stuck to the road like glue'.

So in that I have to fess up that I do say (telepathically of course) 'Come on Baby', which is about it.

But what do you call your bike, and what do you say to it ?, especially, for example when you get a corner REALLY wrong and are running dangerously wide :eek::rotfl:

·
Registered
241 Posts
"Elenor" (gone in 60 seconds car) Fast, beautiful, addicting.:smilebig:

Reactions: jazzy

·
Registered
399 Posts
I call mine "The old cow" as its black and white like a friesian cow although i have been known to call it something altogether different but i would be banned from here if i divulge that name.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I call mine "The old cow" as its black and white like a friesian cow although i have been known to call it something altogether different but i would be banned from here if i divulge that name.
:rotfl::rotfl: Best way not to have your wife throw you in the "Barn"... No Honey was talking to my bike Honest!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
... although i have been known to call it something altogether different but i would be banned from here if i divulge that name.
:think: Now I'm intrigued.

I call mine Jack - from Jack-jack in the movie The Incredibles. Jack-jack is the baby which can turn into fire and something very heavy.

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
But what do you call your bike
My Thundercats called Kitty, kinda obvious but it suits her.. The Blade hasn't been given a name yet..
and what do you say to it ?, especially, for example when you get a corner REALLY wrong and are running dangerously wide :eek::rotfl:
"oh f*cccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" normally :O

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Elektra is my 954rr's name. But if she gets squirrly or runs extra wide on me I call her..."$hit $hit $hit....OOOOOO $HIT"

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
My blade never once got called a name other then Piece of S**t.

Maybe I will name the R6

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
The 600RR is the "black bastard." I haven't come up with a name for the 1000 yet, I had some choice names that almost stuck but I won't post them as I don't feel like getting banned. Now that I have the kinks worked out of it and it has become my primary ride it will probably get labeled something different.:idunno:

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
I call mine 'my bike'.

Fine, what else did you expect from a German? :rotfl:
That's brilliant!:rotfl::rotfl:I grew up in Lahr.

I'm too young to refer to all dead things and cats as female, moons, ships, cars, trees being felled, buildings. But if I call it specifically a male that would seem odd too, hmm.

I guess mine will be called some equal partner like name but it will have a name. I even name all my catfish.

Lone ranger and tonto, ben and jerry. Probably more like abbott and costello.:rolleyes: I'll formally introduce IT when I get it.

Maybe Valentino?

1 - 20 of 87 Posts