Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
No emotional attachments to my motorcycles, who knows how long they will be around for, why name it? Although I, as posted previously, do refer to it as "she" sometimes...Not riding a dude either..........not that there is anything wrong with that.:D

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
No emotional attachments to my motorcycles, who knows how long they will be around for, why name it? Although I, as posted previously, do refer to it as "she" sometimes...Not riding a dude either..........not that there is anything wrong with that.:D
Keep digging the hole sunshine !! :supergay: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Not so much a name i talk to her tell her how good she is give her a rub on the tank when im riding she likes that.

·
Registered
342 Posts
My 1000rr's name is "Danielle", after my first girlfriend. Whats strange is I rarely referr to her as that though, I usually call her "The Thousand". Its my female friends that i take on her that call her by her name..

·
Super Moderator
14,700 Posts
All my Hondas and 954's have been called Rhonda. My current bike is Zed for obvious reasons. I call them all PHHHHHAAAAAAAARRRRRRKKK when the :hitfan:.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I call the 600rr "The Devil Bird" or just "The Bird". Going from the flashy tribal orange to all-black definitely made it devilish. :devil:

The 929 I refer to affectionately as "The King's Bike" or "The Big-Boy Bike". It really is the bike of kings.
:bowtome:

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Been thinking about this and I will definitely be naming my first bike. Was thinking of maybe naming it after a famous horse but Secretariat and Trigger just don't have that powerful ring...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I named my Titanium/Black 954 is "Ashley" because she is ash colored, my RC51 thus had to be named "Mary Kate", and at a bbq, my friend recommended I name my power cruiser, very appropriately, "Miley". Funny yet creepy, and collectively, I refer to them as "My Mistresses" when around the girlfriend.

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
I named my Titanium/Black 954 is "Ashley" because she is ash colored, my RC51 thus had to be named "Mary Kate", and at a bbq, my friend recommended I name my power cruiser, very appropriately, "Miley". Funny yet creepy, and collectively, I refer to them as "My Mistresses" when around the girlfriend.
Ooh, very cheeky!
What's her bike called?

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
I did not name mine.:beatup::bonk::bitchslap: However, I would call it Silver if I was so inclined to get on that band wagon. I'm still smarten from the big mark on my forehead from a friends wife's mood ring.

·
Registered
388 Posts
my 600 is called mad max and my 929 is called the hulk and my 1000 ia called big red or skully for the evil in it . the times that its going wide or screwing up i cant blame the bike its all me (dum assssssssss) thats what i call my self because it did only what i told it to do.

21 - 40 of 84 Posts