Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Mine is affectionately named 'The Pig' cuz shes a big bitch to try and push around (had to do that stupid walk for my license test, and damm near gave myself a hernia).

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
every time I hear the song "I'm a wanderer" I get a giggle and substitute all the names of my past bikes hahahaha
"Well there's Naomi on my left, and Suzi on my right, Elektra is the one that, I'll be with tonight, and when they ask me, which one I love the best, I tear off my shirt, it says Holly on my chest" :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
His name is Woody and I talk to him all the time, even give him a kiss every now and then.
Funny, the only spot on my bike I've never washed is the kiss mark from when I first picked it up at the dealer :O

Woody? :rotfl::rotfl:That will get a giggle out of the boys! And me. :smilebig:

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
:pointup:
I think you should call it *salami nipples* :rotfl:
Knew a girl like that once.....sure didn't taste like salami....

·
Registered
106 Posts
"Quicker"
My first road bike was a silver 1980 GS750 - "Silver" (Hi, Ho, Silver!).
2nd road bike was a silver 2001 VFR - "QuickSilver".
But this one - '08 CBR1000RR - is Quicker!

·
Registered
254 Posts
"The Monster" or once in a while for a more feminine touch "Black Beauty" but some members of my family refer to it simple as "The MurderCycle." :idunno:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Well.........

The CBR900RR is 'Billy' (Billy Blade)

The CBR1000RR is 'Freddy' (Freddy FireBlade)

The GSXR750 is 'Jolly' (Jolly Gixer)

and the Tuono is Tommy :thumb:

You need names to tell them apart! and machinery has always been male to me.:idunno:

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Well.........

You need names to tell them apart! and machinery has always been male to me.:idunno:
:thumb: I like that one. Tommy. Tommy Thunder.
The more I learn about the Tuono, the more apealling they are to me.

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Well.........

:nono: Bikes are all girls to me.. Kitty is still Kitty and my Blade still hasn't got a name :O

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
I need to think of a name that sounds intimidating.. Afterall my R6 intimidates people are the track haha
:rotfl::rotfl:
Maybe you should go the opposite way then? Name it something that will infuriate them , "Little Girl" comes to mind. As in, I can't believe I was beaten by a little girl! Fluffy Bunny?

41 - 60 of 83 Posts