Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
:rotfl::rotfl:
Maybe you should go the opposite way then? Name it something that will infuriate them , "Little Girl" comes to mind. As in, I can't believe I was beaten by a little girl! Fluffy Bunny?
i cant say "Yeah I am going to go ride little girl"... People will frown upon that :rotfl:

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
Fluffy Bunny!?!!!?! AAaahaa! ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, wheeeez, breeath in, gasp, cough, hack,help! I can hardly breath,*' my guts hurten, I need a paper bag......:surrender:

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
i cant say "Yeah I am going to go ride little girl"... People will frown upon that :rotfl:
Wise decision! Hadn't thought about that!:O

Fluffy Bunny!?!!!?! AAaahaa! ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, wheeeez, breeath in, gasp, cough, hack,help! I can hardly breath,*' my guts hurten, I need a paper bag......:surrender:
See, Fluffy Bunny would work. The competition would be incapacitated. :thumb:
Might get a cop laughing if need be. It would take massive balls to do that, eh?

Kind of like if I named my bike "Speed Demon."
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
That would make a cop laugh his badge off.

·
Registered
101 Posts
it wont start unless i use throttle or sometimes have to jump start cuz the battery dies to fast and it wont idle at 1200rpm just shuts down

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
it wont start unless i use throttle or sometimes have to jump start cuz the battery dies to fast and it wont idle at 1200rpm just shuts down
Did anything from your 'idle speed' post help out? Looked like you were on your way to figuring it out. You had the attention of the one person that always seems to be able to help people.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I like to call my bike the "noisy cricket" haha. Its relatively loud, all black, only a 600(which is usually considered a smaller motor),and for some reason it attracts actual crickets. I dont know why, but when i open my garage crickets always migrate under it

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
I like to call my bike the "noisy cricket" haha. Its relatively loud, all black, only a 600(which is usually considered a smaller motor),and for some reason it attracts actual crickets. I dont know why, but when i open my garage crickets always migrate under it
:rotfl::rotfl::thumb:
Maybe they sneak on for a ride? I've taken a couple spiders to new worlds.

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #73 (Edited)
I have noticed lately the amount of names that people give to there bikes, as most of us it's always 'SHE was awesome today', 'I took HER round this corner today low and fast, and SHE stuck to the road like glue'.

So in that I have to fess up that I do say (telepathically of course) 'Come on Baby', which is about it.

But what do you call your bike, and what do you say to it ?, especially, for example when you get a corner REALLY wrong and are running dangerously wide :eek::rotfl:
Just wondering what the newer members call theirs....respectfully :D :thumb:

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
I have noticed lately the amount of names that people give to there bikes, as most of us it's always 'SHE was awesome today', 'I took HER round this corner today low and fast, and SHE stuck to the road like glue'.

So in that I have to fess up that I do say (telepathically of course) 'Come on Baby', which is about it.

But what do you call your bike, and what do you say to it ?, especially, for example when you get a corner REALLY wrong and are running dangerously wide :eek::rotfl:
Ha! Cool thread

61 - 80 of 84 Posts