Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you one of those ppl that like glass, cuz I'm thinking I just may be since I just scored FRONT ROW tickets for a Manchester Monarchs game!

I've sat 2nd row before but never front row, I'm so excited I had to share with someone, but I'm stuck at work so I figured a post would help :)

Only problem is now I gotta find someone to go with :crap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,216 Posts
MrX954 said:
...FRONT ROW tickets for a Manchester Monarchs game!
WFT? Minor league hockey? Good GOD - you're actually EXCITED about it? Good luck trying to find someone to go with you! :huh:

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TAZ said:
WFT? Minor league hockey? Good GOD - you're actually EXCITED about it? Good luck trying to find someone to go with you! :huh:

:D
With 6k season ticket holders, and an average of 9,600ppl in an arena that holds just under 10k its pretty popular around here...if your not from Vegas(Manch) theres no way you'd understand.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nhfirefighter13 said:
when is the game? :eyebrows:
A fellow monarchs fan? I'm not sure actually I thought it was the 25th but thats a tues and its a Sat night game, I think it may be the 23rd or 30th, unless I was on the wrong month, I'll find out when the tix get here in the mail.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,773 Posts
MrX954 said:
A fellow monarchs fan? I'm not sure actually I thought it was the 25th but thats a tues and its a Sat night game, I think it may be the 23rd or 30th, unless I was on the wrong month, I'll find out when the tix get here in the mail.
yeah if the 25th is a tuesday and its a saturday game it wouldn't be 23rd, it would be the 22nd and 29th. I'll go if you pay for everything, including my gas up there and food :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,725 Posts
MrX954 said:
A fellow monarchs fan? I'm not sure actually I thought it was the 25th but thats a tues and its a Sat night game, I think it may be the 23rd or 30th, unless I was on the wrong month, I'll find out when the tix get here in the mail.

Damnit! :rant: I'll be on a big boat cruising around the Caribbean. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,098 Posts
Minor league hockey kicks ass...a real sideshow circus down here.... :nod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CBR929RE said:
yeah if the 25th is a tuesday and its a saturday game it wouldn't be 23rd, it would be the 22nd and 29th. I'll go if you pay for everything, including my gas up there and food :D
The rate my current friends charge me leaves me no room to hire more :crying:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,216 Posts
I'll go - if you pay my airfare; get me a nice room (a suite, preferably); make sure they keep the cold beer coming; and pay me for the time I will someday regret having wasted. :boxing: ;)

Hell, I won't go to a PRO game unless tix are free - or REALLY cheap. Sporting events are just too expensive, IMO. But I do love watching them on the telly. :rasp:

(Flyers country here. Incidentally, look for big things from Philly this season, my friends.) :D
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top