Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
It kinda seems disturbing to me. But if that is what they like to do, who am I to complain as long as they do not hurt anybody.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
colryn said:
It kinda seems disturbing to me. But if that is what they like to do, who am I to complain as long as they do not hurt anybody.
I agree with you, but they should have used idiot drivers as targets. One wrong move and...tat tat tat tat tat tat tat :evilaugh:

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
colryn said:
Don't let it disturb you.

The liberal anti-gunner media in this country would have you believe the people you saw in that footage are the folks out doing drive-bys and engaging cops in shootouts al la North Hollywood, April '97. I assure you, they're not. Those weapons are hugely expensive to own, maintain and shoot. The people who can afford them are largely responsible citizens, corporate professionals and/or folks who own businessess. Some blue collar types too, I'm sure, but that is by and large a hobby for the well heeled.

Note: I am not a member of the NRA, I just sound like one.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
It's always the best when the owner of Dillon Precision goes out there with all his "toys". The Dillon Mini-gun is the sickest thing you've ever seen. A friend of mine I ride with works at GG&G and has a pretty sick collection of "toys" also. Mine however is a fraction of that, mostly pistols now as they are cheaper and don't take up as much room in my safe, allowing me to have more. :D

Dano

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Will said:
:rolleyes: Why don't they just join the marines?
Maybe because they don't want to kill anyone...only shoot guns out in the middle of the desert. Foreign concept I know. :rolleyes:

Bad ass vid nontheless! :thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts