Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks like this was sparked in a thread that was named:
Why do people who don't ride bikes always try to sit on mine?

keep it going here cowboys!

:thumb:

lets hear it tough guys, how many people would you kill:hmm:

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
looks like this was sparked in a thread that was named:
Why do people who don't ride bikes always try to sit on mine?

keep it going here cowboys!

:thumb:

lets hear it tough guys, how many people would you kill:hmm:

I would hope I'd never have to even draw let alone shoot anybody.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not fun shooting at people, and even planning and saying "well if i were..." when its actually happening, your mind tends to do other things. even if it were"self-defense", in the u.s. of a, its hard to explain shooting someone to a jury.

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Keep one in the house for the unlucky intruder but no need to carry it everywhere, plus here in NY it is extremely difficult to get a full carry permit, they really only give it to you if you have a job or own a business that you have to carry LARGE amounts of cash with you.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
its not fun shooting at people, and even planning and saying "well if i were..." when its actually happening, your mind tends to do other things. even if it were"self-defense", in the u.s. of a, its hard to explain shooting someone to a jury.

I did many years shooting IPSC with an unmodified combat pistol.
I also spent two solid years living in the bush doing nothing but hunting and shooting.
If I were in the situation I could do the job, but I certainly don't ever want to be in that situation if I can talk my way out of it.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Keep one in the house for the unlucky intruder but no need to carry it everywhere, plus here in NY it is extremely difficult to get a full carry permit, they really only give it to you if you have a job or own a business that you have to carry LARGE amounts of cash with you.

that where mine stays.........the casa

I did many years shooting IPSC with an unmodified combat pistol.
I also spent two solid years living in the bush doing nothing but hunting and shooting.
If I were in the situation I could do the job, but I certainly don't ever want to be in that situation if I can talk my way out of it.

well said blade:clap:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Never want to shoot anyone especially over something like a motorcycle but if my wife, kids or my life was in danger I wouldn't hesitate to tear another persons throat out with my teeth let alone simply shoot them if I had to. Now if someone damaged my bike I may not shoot them but they might wish I had if they don't pay for the damages.:evilaugh:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i hear you roland, all bets are off when it comes to family!! but you are exactly right, not for a bike..........

·
Registered
434 Posts
i hear you roland, all bets are off when it comes to family!! but you are exactly right, not for a bike..........
I am really glad to see that you wouldn't shoot anyone over your bike because I plan on coming to pay your RC51 a late night visit. I miss mine and wouldn't steal yours but I would take it for some late night fun.:eyebrows:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
all you have to do is ask my friend, leave some gas in it and im a happy camper:smilierr:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i really have to be pushed to the edge to snap........i work around people all day every day, i have learned to laugh it up even when they piss me off, cuz i really cant do anything about it, i try and take this mentality home and in public, sometimes its not worth it, i will let the po po do their job

·
Registered
434 Posts
i really have to be pushed to the edge to snap........i work around people all day every day, i have learned to laugh it up even when they piss me off, cuz i really cant do anything about it, i try and take this mentality home and in public, sometimes its not worth it, i will let the po po do their job
I agree with you 100% on that post but I still will never let anyone else ride my bike. I don't have the money to buy another one and without it I would go nuts.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i would got nuts myself if i didnt have mine, i will grow old and die with my rc!!!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
As I stated in the other thread, I do carry when I can. Trained for 23 years to do the business, including nuclear release. I won't have a problem if the need arises.

I don't go looking for trouble. I avoid it at nearly all costs. If I get put into a shooting situation it will be unavoidable.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Devil Dog, This question reminds me of the restaurant scene is Pulp Fiction. Like Jules, I carry; though I am unwilling to take another man's life to defend my property. He can take my bike, wallet AND SHOES, for that matter.

The caveat: I'm from FL and believe in the Castle Doctrine. If one intends to do late night prowling, I'd suggest he not enter my home.

Semper fidelis.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Uhm yea from florida here also and i do believe in protecting whats mine and the one I love. Would I shoot someone? If the situation calls for a firearm being drawn then consider it fired.

·
Registered
197 Posts

True True True and If your not a dumb a$$ and are actually shooting someone that is committing a 'FORCABLE FELONY' (term is strait out of the law here in Utah) and you cannot within reason stop them any other way, then you don’t have to explain anything to a jury.
You really have too use your head but there are allot of time that you don’t have time to think. Just because someone qualified and carries a concealed weapon dose not in my book make them any kind of asset to anyone in need including them selves. Most people who have there license, shoot the gun once or twice a year IF THAT. That is a completely idiotic practice. If or when you ever need to use it you and maybe your family will be screwed.
This crappy attitude that people have about people carrying concealed weapons is also idiotic. Thinking that because I want to be prepared to defend my family in any situation then I am thinking I’m a tough guy, well I will stop there before I say something I have to apologize for. I can go on for days and argue with people non stop and people will never change their view on it, UNTILL THE DAY THEY WISHED THEY HAD ONE. God knows I never want to have to draw my kimber for anything but a competition but if I have to I am very confident in my shooting skills and my ability to do so.(ya even under extreme pressure) My confidence doesn’t come form me carrying the gun it comes from YEARS of shooting, years and years of practice. Sorry if I am rambling I just go of on anything that is in any way anti gun.

·
Registered
197 Posts
all you have to do is ask my friend, leave some gas in it and im a happy camper:smilierr:
Same here as long as I know you can ride. I wont let any begginers on my 954. The wife wants to try and ride it but 1 she is 5'2" and can barly tippy toe it, 2 uh WAY TO MUCH GO JUICE AVAILABE. She has never even ridden a dirt bike. NOT GONA HAPPEN BABY!! But I will buy you something you can learn on.

1 - 20 of 164 Posts