Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got done efiling my taxes, were gunna be drinking natural lite this year for sure. ya think ya do good for yourself and buy a house, remodel and sell it to make a few extra bucks along with putting in some OT at work and what do ya get ?? shit on is what, there go half of the damn house profits i loved to see in my account, for the first time in my life i owe then money, what a bogus scam they got going on.... bet they wouldnt be so eager to pay up either if they put in the time and work on that house that i did .... this is total BS...

ok done venting for now....

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
bwhip said:
Vote for Kerry or Dean so they can repeal Bush's tax cuts. :nono:
Yes, so you can pay even more taxes, and have even more of your rights taken away.

Sorry dude. Where I live it's a vicious circle, you need serious amounts of cash to get into a starter home ($500k easily), so you have to make a lot of money. You make a lot of money, and they take more than 40% since you don't own a house...so you can't save after paying your $2k/mo just for rent. Our tax code is the worst (though we don't pay the most) in the world. Land owners (people with money) get a tax break, people with kids, the largest user of social services get a tax break...the people who use the most government money pay the least taxes. After I pay my $1-2k a year (after claiming 0 dependants and paying a tax guy $200 to get me even that good) I'm pissed for at least a week. Mention welfare including anything to do with affirmitive action or Social Security and such during this time, and I'll explode...of course my friends all know and bring it up daily. :twofing:

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
stopsign said:
just got done efiling my taxes, were gunna be drinking natural lite this year for sure.

Yep.... Ramen noodles and water for me this year.

On the positive side... Maybe I'll be able to fit back into my Vanson's. :smilebig:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Remember that your Captial Gains taxes would have been more than twice as much without the current cuts. Like bwhip mentioned Kerry, Dean, Edwards and Clark all would take that away from you.
One of these days the national sales/use tax will get the recognition it deserves.
If we eliminated income taxes (which are unConstitutional anyway) and went with a straight sales/use tax, everyone would be better off.
Of course education, Medicare, Social Security and all the other entitlements need an enema too.

Until then find yourself a good tax accountant. The money you pay will be more than worth it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts