·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...fast??

·
Registered
11 Posts
You look pretty fast to me. You know, that bike did not appeal to me at all when released online, but it is certainly growing on me. Oh well, I already bought the 954, so I will wait until 2005 at least before upgrading.

firebladetoronto said:
...fast??

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
No gear, no eyewear... nope, it makes you look like a squid :evilaugh: :p

Nice Wolverine look. You just need a leather jacket and some adamantium claws :smilebig:

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Joel said:
It makes you look BIG! :woowoo:
Ya, maybe I will buy the wing...that will make me look small...

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
booth23 said:
hell yeah! how was the riding position compared to your current bike?
The reach feels good, but a bit longer than my 954...and the tank feels HUGE!!! It is not jumping at me...I would definitely not buy one without a test ride. No early deposits for me...I will wait and see...but the bike does look a HELL of alot better in person than in pictures...they had all three at the show, the silver, red and black one....the black one looked the best, but would be a pain to keep clean...I would probably go for the silver one...(matching leathers and all.....)

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
WTF??? The Candians get all the good colors AND they got to sit on the new RR at the show!!! That just ain't right!!!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Considering our Cdn dollar is lower then the American we need some luck so if we obtain all colours, like in '00 (where I picked Black & Silver), then great. Still I intend to hold off a few yrs & keep on riding my '00 for a few more yrs at least. LOL

·
Registered
576 Posts
If I were in the market (and I'm not), I'd wait 6 months or a year. If the HP is down from the R1 etc, Honda will probably drop the price like they did on the 929 and 954. There's a lot about the new blade that I like.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts