Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm totally screwed, I have 3 days to move out of my house I'm renting. I've known for the past month that we had to move out (previous owner sold house) but I'm a serious procrastinator. I haven't found a house to buy yet so I'm stuck living with a friend for a month or so. As anyone else who has ever owned a house knows crap just seems to collect everywhere. Things I didnt' even know we owned keep appearing left and right. The worst part is I have so much furniture and nowhere to put it all? Oh well, I guess sitting here typing isn't going to get things packed! Maybe I should just rent a dumpster! Screw it, I'm having a beer!

Mark

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
yard sale!

or you can do one of those self storage things! I used to go around after each year of college, and you can get cheap computers...ect from people when this happens. I say do the self storage!

·
Registered
7 Posts
i say yardsale if you forgot you had some of the stuff you dont need it anyway and use the money for new motorcycle stuff. :)

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Hire professionals to store your stuff. A relatively small price to pay for your procrastination

Say, would this be a good time to ask you for my forks back, seeing that no one else seems to be interested in keeping the thing going?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts