Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Well, I didn't see any domestic abuse. That's good, cause I was ready to call the penguin police and report it!
I've seen a lot of shows with that narrator. What's his name? Atkinson?

That was pretty funny. Even penquins have to watch their back. What's this world coming to???:idunno:

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I didn't see any domestic abuse. That's good, cause I was ready to call the penguin police and report it!

That was pretty funny. Even penquins have to watch their back. What's this world coming to???:idunno:
My finger was hovering too but in the end there was no need phew :D

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
:lmao:I do that with Mrs Maccas bourbon when she's out of sight.

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Tried to view but the BBC told me to try later----have I offended someone across the pond setanta :rotfl::rotfl:
They just don't like you :poke::bonk: :nopity: :whistle: :rotfl: :smilebig:
:lmao:I do that with Mrs Maccas bourbon when she's out of sight.
:pmsl: :pmsl: I do that to myself with my own bourbon ! You get more ! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
4,673 Posts

David Attenborough. Brilliant man, try to get every DVD he's ever done, they're amazing. If nothing else find the one from the Birds series about birds building homes and the one about bird sounds.
It's hard to believe that someone didn't just make it all up. Bower bird and Lyretail..:eek:

That should have been in 'needed a laugh' 'cos I sure did get one.
:thumb::thumb::rotfl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts