Registered
3,595 Posts
Re: Don't buy anything from this guy

wonder if he could get me a deal on a 04 RR

·
Registered
38 Posts

"We're a new business & we're still learning as we go. Sometimes things don't go as planned. Sometimes we plain screw up. 50 phone calls a day & dealing with internet know it alls doesn't get a shipping mess unscrewed any faster."

Perhaps the guy is in the wrong business if he doesn't know what he is doing.

just my $.02

·
Registered
14,390 Posts

Haha....I hate to laugh because a couple of guys had major aggravation and financial loss, but that prick Will learned the hard way what a double edged sword the net is. His "business" wouldn't exist without the net. And now it won't exist because of it.

I remember that Mustang thread and it made the news networks.

Will is through.

Highlights for me, the admin officially saying screw you to Will's threat of lawsuit.

Will trying to sell a bike on Hotboats or whatever and immediately getting hammered. :rotfl:

Dude was clearly selling bikes before he got them, reminds me of another member on this site.

Sweet sweet justice with my coffee in the morning...

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Sorry for jacking the thread but I have to ask since I've been away for a week or so in Montana. When did this (ND4SPD, I am BDA) come about?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Wow, I still haven't finished reading the whole thing (I'm on page 9 now). Whew.

One of the members responding to Will's threat;

"Who we suing and when? I want to sue you, myself and I. I'll sue Suzuki, the tire manufaturer, rotor maker, speedo maker, crater, trucker (and his wife), gas company, Bill Gates, the phone company, the guy that installed my modem, my mother, camera maker, the doctor that delivered you or the shell that you were hatched from.
I don't like what you are saying so stop it, or I will sue the guy that wrote that freedom of speech shit.
Anyone that responds to this post will be unilaterrally as hereforementioned and without remorse to the parties stated above, below, or in the middle without question or legal rights, be indefinetly SUED." :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
holy crap, and I'm only on page 4! not too mention the other "for sale" links! this is good :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
"Will turned me into a newt" :rotfl:

"Hello....Hello....is this thing on????" :rotfl:

I finally finished all (16) pages. He's an ass. We've all been burned through internet purchases. This may have been overkill, but then again...? Quite a few points made, one of, why buy a salvaged (unseen - in person) bike via the internet?

Now, if an internet mob could form against spam originators, that would be fun. :smilebig:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
SuperDave said:
"Will turned me into a newt" :rotfl:

"Hello....Hello....is this thing on????" :rotfl:

I finally finished all (16) pages. He's an ass. We've all been burned through internet purchases. This may have been overkill, but then again...? Quite a few points made, one of, why buy a salvaged (unseen - in person) bike via the internet?

Now, if an internet mob could form against spam originators, that would be fun. :smilebig:
What would the MOB do? Take thier computers out of their homes in the middle of the night, strap some concrete to the bottom of the CPU case and drop them off a bridge in a local river?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
WetShrub said:
What would the MOB do? Take thier computers out of their homes in the middle of the night, strap some concrete to the bottom of the CPU case and drop them off a bridge in a local river?
Now you're getting somewhere!!!! :clap: :thumb:

·
Registered
393 Posts
I went a few rounds with these guys, but did get my deposit back. It took a few months and several phone calls to Texas.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts