Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Gay on a sportbike but on a harley or custom chopper, those would be cool as hell. IF you look at the ordering process, I bet these cost $10g easy. Really damn cool though.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
:rolleyes: I can't wait to see the two Pauls argue about how to install them on their next hideous looking and horribly built bike.
Is that show even still on?

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
BDA116 said:
Is that show even still on?
Yes, unfortunately. Equally disturbing is the fact that American Hot Rod is still on, too (albeit with a much different shop crew...I wonder why that is?). :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Pete said:
Yes, unfortunately. Equally disturbing is the fact that American Hot Rod is still on, too (albeit with a much different shop crew...I wonder why that is?). :rolleyes:
You're still on American Hot Rod, aren't you?

·
Registered
637 Posts
ConqSoft said:
What happens if a rock gets in there?
Edit: "Should debris lock up its motion, the whole system rotates with the wheel/tire preventing damage or failure."
Get a shoelace or a scarf caught in there... granola eating yuppies with this kind of need wear scarfs and shit like that still, right? Not enough to lock it up but enough to take you or your passenger off the seat at speed, maybe...

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
It looks like a kaleidescope.

Which should I buy? The light-up pimp signs or the revolving mass of gears.
Nevermind, I'll stick to the wheels I have. The spin just fine in one direction.

No reason to confuse the already confused.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts