Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
This clip came up linked for some reason, and yes I know any vette that beats an import is obviously supertuned :D but this thing is pretty ill.
YouTube - Unexpectedly fast corvette=

I've had the video on my comp for a long time. its one of my all time favorites. its either an eagle talon or mitsubishi eclipse vs a Lingenfelter Z51R corvette. I think the vette is twin turbo 427. the older version of the kit at that too. so it only puts down about 750hp at the wheels as opposed to the newer version that plants over 800.

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
I've had the video on my comp for a long time. its one of my all time favorites. its either an eagle talon or mitsubishi eclipse vs a Lingenfelter Z51R corvette. I think the vette is twin turbo 427. the older version of the kit at that too. so it only puts down about 750hp at the wheels as opposed to the newer version that plants over 800.

:rotfl: dude did you google that? I had to ask, make sure you click the first link :smilebig:

To the best of my knowledge the 'modded' looking twin turbo lfe did something north of 900 and was running <9's in the quarter with slicks. So it would actually blast that car even harder :)

Z51r isn't a Lingenfelter. If I had to guess I'd say it was a 99 C5 with an APE Forged 347, Rodney built A4, Polished Magnuson Supercharger, 21st CMC blower cam, FFHP Stage 2 heads, ECS Alky kit, rollmaster dual chain, harlan sharp roller rockers, NX 35-100 shot nitrous, Racetronics fuel pump, Kenne Bell boost a pump, BBK 80mm throttle body, RK Sport long tube headers and B&B PRT exhaust, 2002 Z06 MAS, Donaldson filter, Baer rotors, Z06 fuel rail covers and front screens, Brey-Krause harness bar, Crowe belts, Chrome ZO6's w/BFG G-Force Drag Radials, Lowered 2", Custom 2 tone interior. All work done by myself with help of a lot of friendly forum members. Tuning done by Finish Line Performance: 526 RWHP & 498 RWTQ without the nitrous 654 RWHP & 680 RWTQ with the juice 9.99 @ 138 with a 1.58 60' time.

Just a guess though ;)

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
:rotfl: dude did you google that? I had to ask, make sure you click the first link :smilebig:

To the best of my knowledge the 'modded' looking twin turbo lfe did something north of 900 and was running <9's in the quarter with slicks. So it would actually blast that car even harder :)

Z51r isn't a Lingenfelter. If I had to guess I'd say it was a 99 C5 with an APE Forged 347, Rodney built A4, Polished Magnuson Supercharger, 21st CMC blower cam, FFHP Stage 2 heads, ECS Alky kit, rollmaster dual chain, harlan sharp roller rockers, NX 35-100 shot nitrous, Racetronics fuel pump, Kenne Bell boost a pump, BBK 80mm throttle body, RK Sport long tube headers and B&B PRT exhaust, 2002 Z06 MAS, Donaldson filter, Baer rotors, Z06 fuel rail covers and front screens, Brey-Krause harness bar, Crowe belts, Chrome ZO6's w/BFG G-Force Drag Radials, Lowered 2", Custom 2 tone interior. All work done by myself with help of a lot of friendly forum members. Tuning done by Finish Line Performance: 526 RWHP & 498 RWTQ without the nitrous 654 RWHP & 680 RWTQ with the juice 9.99 @ 138 with a 1.58 60' time.

Just a guess though ;)

never really looked up what a Z51R was exactly. I was just going on the video claims thats a Lingenfelter. And at the time I first saw it the Lingenfelter was putting down 750hp. or atleast thats what I thought. checking the website now they have kits up to 725hp. and a Lingenfelter modded C6 Z06 is putting down 800.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts