Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
BizJetGuy : Party affiliation has nothing to do with my disdain for this guy.  It's the fact that he's a criminal defense lawyer
Do you know why he carries a turd in his back pocket?

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ccwilli3 : a senator in MY state buys a 3.8mil dollar home in DC...  What the hell??  Yeah, he's one of us alright!?  
That's because he couldn't find a $3.8 million home in his hometown of Robbins... that dirty money was just burnin' a hole in his pocket!

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Baketech : Quote (BizJetGuy @ July 31 2003, 1:36pm)Party affiliation has nothing to do with my disdain for this guy.  It's the fact that he's a criminal defense lawyer
why?

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
aren't taxes due quarterly down there? they are up here - so they aren't really late. sounds like somebody is making up #### on him - must be the french or proto

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
It does sound like a paperwork screw up.  I bet his taxman/accountant are in for a serious ass chewing.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
bubba : aren't taxes due quarterly down there?  they are up here - so they aren't really late.  sounds like somebody is making up #### on him - must be the french or proto
Its yearly in NC for property taxes, for DC, who knows!?

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
ccwilli3 : Quote (Baketech @ July 31 2003, 2:38pm)Quote (BizJetGuy @ July 31 2003, 1:36pm)Party affiliation has nothing to do with my disdain for this guy.  It's the fact that he's a criminal defense lawyer
why?
Same reason Pete does....Identification....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts