Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
4,696 Posts
they were talking about that on the radio thismorning. someone needs to put a boot in that kids ass. sounds like a spoiled little sh*t. my buddy has a little hellian on his hands that neither him or his wife really "discapline" he is going to have his hands full when he is a teenager

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Geez...you gotta be kidding me. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
The 27 year old mother had her 12 year old son arrested.
Sounds like a couple other arrests may have been in order in that family's history.

Discipline of your child is absolutely allowed. Children need spankings, children need order. Without that you get kids that grow up thinking they can do anything they want, whenever they want and have anything they want.

Some serious spankings and a father figure in that 12 year old's life would have prevented this from ever happening.
Now that mother has no control over that child and feels she needs to resort to calling the Police? Sad situation.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Amen to that. I'm 19 and when I go home if I say something slightly out of line you better believe my old man still cups me in the back of the head once and awhile..

·
Banned
4,696 Posts
i have a 3 month old and man i hope he doesnt act like that when he gets older. i will prob be buying new shoes often because if he has his mothers attitude he will be walking around with one of my shoes in his ass most of the time

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm waiting for the news headline when FrenchieR has her 4 year old arrested for stunting his pocket bike on a public road...:poke: Does that 50 come with the 95 tooth sprocket or is it his birthday gift? :smilebig:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have a 3 month old and man i hope he doesnt act like that when he gets older. i will prob be buying new shoes often because if he has his mothers attitude he will be walking around with one of my shoes in his ass most of the time
:rotfl:you'll go through a thousand running shoes...or one pair of Sidi's :eyebrows:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
The 27 year old mother had her 12 year old son arrested.
Sounds like a couple other arrests may have been in order in that family's history.
No kiddin'.

15!??!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
271 Posts
:rotfl:you'll go through a thousand running shoes...or one pair of Sidi's :eyebrows:
My AGV's work really well, and they are on tight enough to come right back out! My kids are pretty good now after I "disciplined" them properly. Did just like my dad did with me, and I turned out alright.:idunno:

·
Banned
4,696 Posts
My AGV's work really well, and they are on tight enough to come right back out! My kids are pretty good now after I "disciplined" them properly. Did just like my dad did with me, and I turned out alright.:idunno:

i will have to make a note to put them on extra tight :rotfl:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
That's just a sad situation all the way around.

I can't even fathom the "waste" in that situation. This is why "tribes" would take care of their own bad seeds...
And what was the lesson taught there?

Don't try to solve your problems, call the cops?

Sheeze, I can't imagine responding to that call.

I'd be more of a mind to call CPS than arrest the kid.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts