Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To make a very long story short.....

Last night a buddy of mine was life flighted from his house to the Cleveland Clinic because he had uncontrollable headaches. He has been battling a brain tumor for the last year or so, and was doing fine up until a month or so ago when things turned bad out of the blue again. This morning when we walked into church we found out that he has just a few short hours to live.

He's 22 years old, just graduated college not too long ago.

Say a prayer for the Klebowski family if you can. In the last two years the father has died, and now the older of two sons.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Sorry to hear the news. My prayers are with the family. It really makes you start to value life, especially when the people are as young as this. I'm almost the same age, and it really hits you when people this young are dying.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Z., I'm so sorry to hear this. It's sad when we have to be reminded of this life lesson. My thoughts and prayers are with their family and yours. You have my # if you need anything.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Very sorry to hear the news. Life just isn't fair.

On Wednesday I went to the funeral of a young man, 25 years old, a cycling friend. Struggled with mental ilness and depression for the last 8 or 9 years, finally decided to call it a day, ldrugs not working, left a very lucid note and then took his own life. As he put it 'too little Seratonin and too much IQ, not a good recipe. Tragic.

Be grateful for what you have and enjoy it to the full.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
That is so sad. It certainly doesn't seem at all fair when people that young lose their lives over something they had no control over and did not self inflict. My thoughts are with you and all concerned.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts