Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rode my bike to work today, big deal for me. parked in a freaking parking garage and had to pay. didn't even take up a space.

anyway, when i am ready to leave i jump on and fire her up. i bring no less than 8 car alarms to their knees. it was hilarious. so i sat there for a couple minutes and set them off again :evilaugh:

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
bubba said:
rode my bike to work today, big deal for me. parked in a freaking parking garage and had to pay. didn't even take up a space.

anyway, when i am ready to leave i jump on and fire her up. i bring no less than 8 car alarms to their knees. it was hilarious. so i sat there for a couple minutes and set them off again :evilaugh:
you ride the gsxr or the mille?

·
Registered
712 Posts
bubba said:

:squid:

:smilebig:

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
actually i was doing a burnout and i over revv's her and all her broke loose. i didn't want to say but youguys forced it out of me

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alexandra said:
I can squeeze through the barriers of the parking garage here at work :p

i was going to go out the "in" way and see if i could get away with it. i looked at it a LOOOONG time and thought the better of it. i know, i know i am a chicken.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i forgot. guess what i saw on the way there

<-------------

on the back of a truck :rotfl: the only one i have seen on its own 4 wheels was sitting at the panoz shop down the street when all the GT cars were here at RD ATL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts